DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, August 17, 2008

sepetang dgn nya..:)

shift petang dat day-thursdy,14th august ...AJf cuti coz dia kena kje on saturday..:(..
after work ,tgu AJf amik terus gi Mid valley ,..tgk movie..:)...MEET DAVE , starring Eddie Murphy as a robot controlled by tiny aliens (one of them also being Eddie Murphy). huuu macam funny x masuk akal..tapi k la..menghiburkan ..:)
Before tgk movie...g makan dulu@ secret recipe..baru g tgk movie. AJf lapar g..hehehehh me too..g makan ice cream then belikan makanan for my 'anak2.'..heheeh

muka lapar AJf tgu food..:)

Ice Cream ..YUMMMY


Makanan lilo n lulu...sian diaowg lam tak bermanja ngan mummy..:)

mumy cibuk syg..:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...