DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, August 23, 2008

one utama.:)

morning shift (bangun lambat),jadi dracula gain...amik darah pts for Hep B screening..:0
then balik rumah by taxi ,had a beautiful nap..waitn for my AJf ...

1) g One Utama,jejalan cri brg AJf
2) AJf bought shirt for him..(1+1)
3) dinner @ Rasta....

12 midnite...balik umah..tido

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you my dear....cant wait to balik kampung with you sayang

neverletmego said...

me too sayng..:)..

Anonymous said...

balik yer cayang2.... kak ina nak buli kowang....huhuhuhhuh

neverletmego said...

haha..kak ina buli AJf sowang dh r..

neverletmego said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahaha....the only way to 'buli' me is to 'paksa' i makan banyak2!hahaha....cant wait to makan mak punya masakan. Heard so much about it from nadia, sampai terkeluar ayak liur....

neverletmego said...

huhu.:P
tak malu :P.//nak mak kite masak kat dia..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...