DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, July 10, 2008

n.i.g.h.t .d.u.t.y.



#baru balik nite duty ...mata bengkak muka bengkak....semua bengkak..:((
activity harian seperti biasa....


#nak titon..tapi snap pic dlu..kekurusan yang melanda....miss skinny to mrs skinny..


after had my lunch ,(bun + fillet of fish+ cheese+ extra MAYONIS + sos tomato+salad) -->healthy food kan b??heheh had my beautiful nap jap ,,bangun mandi tunggu my AJF ,then had dinner with him @ kg baru,n g keje......gara2 dr azlina,pergi gaks cari magazine RAtu SEhari dis month..worth it la rm 18.50 sebab banyak design baju cantik2...buat jamu mata di kala kebosanan malam ni...


my last night duty...then tomorrow i will goin back to kedah..mengantuk tapi tetibe laks ada patient..again,pt addictd to pain killer,datang2 je mintak morphine ,request PCA laks tu..crazy nut..first time handle pt ,rupenya tu dah kali keberapa ntah dia datang...dr2 kat cni pun dah boring handle dia ni...last2 advice her to other private hosp. or government hosp. money2 gaks,tapi dah melanggar principal medical staff,pe le buat kan???

2 comments:

lottery online said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

lotto results said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...