DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, August 1, 2008

i've been tagged

huhu..first time been tagged by nadia yuna..:) yang cantik molek..

JUst to refresh...
- RULES -
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answer the question about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment. Letting them to know that they have been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
ThE quesTions:-
1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
- erm....means that in 2002-2007??ermform 4-study .. habis SPM,tgu result..then dapat offer g interview further study in nursing programme ,ukm bangi..then grad june 2007..(quite boring-but it was a great experience)...as mum said-Learning process..:P..bercinta berkawan...n learn how to survive in kota yang disangkakan besar la sgt..padahal kecik..
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
- tgu 2pm nak balik umah(working morning shift) untuk pass over report to team leader petang..uhuk
- nak masak today untuk org sakit a.k.a my sister-org m.c
- nak tido dulu baru mandi..(tired a.k.a pemalas)
- tgu AJf call..huhu mana tau dia ajak kuar dinner..(berangan kuikukui)
- kutip kain di ampaian..
3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- nugget n fillet of fish (snacks ek?
- cadbury choc hazelnut(same taste la nadia yuna)
- chacos bbq
- baby tomato heheh
- ........sleep..zzzzZZZZZZZZ
( neway i dont like snacks-AJf cakap tak elok)
4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- sponsor my sis beli boutique vincci nose primevera n all kedai shoes.(kak ina a.k.a lipan) & kedai gadjet to my big sista..
- bagi rm 100 000 to my bro ..(preparation dia nak kahwin..hehhe)-budak kecik tak elok simpan dwet baynk2
- buy anything yang my mum n walid nak!!1
- derma wang to rumah anak tengku budriah (cute gile anak2 yatim kat situ)
- gave half money to my AJf ..:P
5) What are five jobs you've had?
- staff nurse
- part time lover
- clerk(penyibuk actly ngan mye)best woo dapat tgk bra2 cantek...oops.
- ermm,..housekeeping a.k.a cleaner hehehe
- best fwen mummy..
Now to tag...
--to sape2 yng rasa nak bwat..not compulsary

2 comments:

Rashid said...

maaf, tumpang baca jap. saya masih tak faham tagged tagged ni.. saya kena tagged ngan nadia yuna gak.
ooooo baru faham. hehe he. TQ.
maklumler tak biasa tagged ni.

neverletmego said...

its ok..beway tu pun my first tagged..hahahehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...