DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

addicted? blog n mayonis???

fat?loss of appetite?..nope,i don even hv any prob bout dat..my weight asyk maintain je dari dulu..dats make me worried,i ate too much tapi still thin n skinny ,tension,marah ,everyone kept asking ,'nadia y u so skinny?hello,u guys ingat i suke kew cam ni..berapa banyak vitamin dah i amik..semua kuar with same result.:((..i miss my bonda so much.SWITCH...well favourite i bulan ni ,first with blog,mayonis..n last ...as usual...jazeel...


* kalau ble semua makanan nak makan ngan mayonis,try snack nachos BBQ with mayonis+curry powder...yummy..di makan laks ngan juice apple+ aloe vera...



*blog,blog + snickers sedap..tambah2 time kerja..curi tulang..patient tak ramai..as Team leader berlagak r banyak keje..padahal tgk layan bloggers n fs..huhu



buzz--cant wait to be @ kulim..mis bonda walid too much..mak ,,nak mee curry
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...