DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, June 28, 2008

petang yang indah!!

hi everybody....

its been a few days dah i x tulis blog kan..been busy sikit…busy wif my fiancee,sister (yang nak move out from my house to putrajaya) --> so sad :( ,wif work..bukan ramai pt pun..
heheeheehe..yesterday lepas work morning shift ,plan to do manicure pedicure.lama tak buat...
appointment wif YOYO at 3 pm...tapi last2 g yoyo takde lak...angin betol..this is 2nd time yoyo cancel my appointment,,./:((..tak mau pegi dah studio dia..FULLSTOP!!

Photobucket

wai still hvng fever coughing with her sexy voice ...n get mc for 3 dys..oleh kerana im free that evening..so we planned to watch movie ..Ayat-ayat cinta..:)/...ticket at 7 pm.so dari buang masa..g la cari nail studio kat mid valley level 2 ..nak juga buat manicure .....ermmm ok gak tapi weird harga profesional n senior staff different padahal sama je service dia.....only Rm38 (cheap than yoyo studio) ....after buat manicure ,g nose ,n hahahhah again..bought shoe..(my sis kata my shoe macam perahu--> ada ke patut ??)....

Photobucket

then last but not least g pet shop,blikan makanan my turtles...sian lulu n lilo (my lovely turtles) dah lama tak dapat makan ...hehehe...kejam tol mumy diaorg..:)hehehhehe
asek makan roti n spinach je....

buzz---> mis my fiancee,tak jumpe dia pun arie ni../:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...