DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, June 28, 2008

best movie ..:)


AYAT-AYAT CINTA (Love Verses), tells the story of young handsome Fahri ,an Indonesian student attending Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, who attracts beautiful young women left, right, and centre, four of them in fact.Nurul, also an Indonesian in Egypt, the daughter of an important East Java kyai.
Noura , an ungrateful Egyptian girl (Fahri saves her life but she betrays him later).
Maria a Coptic Christian living next door to Fahri, who inexplicably converts to Islam at the end of the film.
Aisha , from a wealthy German-Arab family.
In the end Fahri plumps for the rich girl Aisha and they no doubt live happily ever after.I really like this film. It makes me cry but really carve a memory in my mind. I never see such a film.It can make me influenced with the story and also know that love in islam is very fantastic.It really help us to realised that if we are sincere then everything will be ok.But SINCERIty from the HEART is never easy to achieve.
Photobucket
Yes, it seemed too good to be true seeing the girls just want him so much, but hey, it happens in reality. Also about the culture and law system in such countries, so true. The movie is good. I’ve watched it yesterday , Still looking  forward to watch it again. Hahaha…My favorite scene is the dialogue between Fahri and his absurd cellmate. “Patience and Ikhlas… That’s Islam” (it gives me shiver).Superb storyline. 15 out of 10!! huhuuuhuh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...