DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, January 12, 2008

m,myself n I

Photobucket
My full name is sharifah nadia syed azizan al-sagoff. I was born on the 15th of june 1986 in kemaman ,terengganu. I’m half acheh (my mom’s side)n half malay. I love chese cake n hot chocolate..hmmm..yummy!
Other than that, I love baking cakes ,hmmmm

I went to various school when I was small cuz my walid changed his job. I used to go 2 school in Kl ,penang, kedah But then I stick to 1 school only when I was in secondary school ,it was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan KUlim (SMKK)
Then I continued my studies at 1 of the local Unis, UKM, in bangi. I was taking up NUrsing Course. I manage to finish my studies and graduated as SN in June,2007
..i do wanna continue my degree, but now is not the right time.maybe 2 yrs more.ahaks..

When I have free time or not working, the first thing I would do is clean my house. Cuz of my busy schedule , I don’t really have time to clean the house every day. And after that maybe some window shopping or watching movies. I love reading too, fashion mags n comics and sms with my lurve one..beeboo/..:)

3 comments:

Gotcha said...

sweet..keep it up dear..

erika said...

at last...u did it nadh..
keep touch up ur blog...hehehe..
new interests ha??

erika said...

esok kite keje sama lg...
hahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...